10/04/2007

Day One :: Day 1 :: Day I

Hello and welcome to my blog.

I’m writing from the Great White North - Toronto, Ontario, Canada (soon to be the Great Green North). My real name is Matthew Ryan Stark and I’m slowly creeping up to that 30 year line.

I hope to try to keep a log of my general thoughts on Life, Computers and Life and Computers. I may miss some days, but will try to post at least twice a week.

In the next couple weeks you may notice that some of the entries are old. Well, I’ve been keeping some thoughts and will be entering them into this blog as time passes.

There is no doubt that the Internet has been the single largest cultural revolution for the western world in the past couple decades. I hope to provide insights, analysis and opinion on this and many more topics.

Stay tuned.

Over and Out

No comments: