24/05/2007

Internet Taxes the new American Fu$k Ya?

"State and local governments this week resumed a push to lobby Congress for far-reaching changes on two different fronts: gaining the ability to impose sales taxes on Net shopping, and being able to levy new monthly taxes on DSL and other connections. One senator is even predicting taxes on e-mail. "

I don't know if the Senators and or Congress People have thought this through. Sure the USA really needs some positive cash flow's to hedge against their war on terror, but I just can't help think this will start the First Electronic World War (EWW I).

At this point I'm not too sure what that means (DOS attack US networks, US net vendors as targets, more virus's targeting commerce platforms, increased proxy use / anonymous net access, further propagate anti-Americanisms).

This video basically sums up all my thoughts. Enjoy.



Over And Out

No comments: